Allison joined the Murthy Law Firm in 2016, and works on an assortment of immigration matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, naturalization cases, and labor certifications. Allison also contributes articles on a variety of topics for the MurthyBulletin and MurthyDotCom.
Prior to joining the Murthy Law Firm, Allison served as an intern at the Department of Homeland Security and as a clerk for the Baltimore Immigration Court. During law school, she worked as a student attorney with the University of Baltimore Immigrant Rights Clinic. Allison represented juvenile clients in the preparation and filing of asylum applications.
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (cum laude), English, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 2013
- Juris Doctorate (cum laude), University of Baltimore School of Law
- Admitted to the State Bar of Maryland
Memberships & Professional Accomplishments
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Named one of The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021 Edition)