Some of the topics we expect to cover in this teleconference include:
- Reviewing the Basics of Prime Vendor, Vendor, and End Client Letters
- Command and Control Language – What does USCIS look for in vendor and client letters?
- Duties / Educational Requirements – How to prove that a position is a Specialty Occupation?
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Content Rules Results
- Connecting the Dots
- No End-Client Letter: What now? Is my case hopeless?
- What is Secondary Evidence? Does it work? What can I really use?
- What documents must I provide to the attorney (on time) so my case can be filed?
- What do I need to know about Public Access Files for consultants?
- Don’t Make Your Attorney Play Catch-Up
- Changes to Locations, End Clients, Vendor Structure and Job Duties: What must be reported – and how soon – to assure maintenance of lawful status and to avoid 221(g) letters and revocation requests at the consulate?
- We know it can be frustrating for a company to document an EVC case. Lawyers need more and more documentation and information to help assure success in a case, while mid-vendors and end clients may be reluctant to share necessary details. There are ways to navigate through these conflicting goals. We hope this teleconference will be an eye-opener for companies that struggle with what to do. We look forward to your attendance and – as always – will work to exceed your expectations!
There is a heavily discounted registration fee for those who register before November 30, 2013.
*Registration fee for existing corporate clients of the Murthy Law Firm:
$99 for those who register by 30.Nov.2013 (thereafter, the registration fee for MLF clients is $249)
*Registration fee for all other employers, HR managers and other designated company representatives:
$199 for those who register by 30.Nov.2013 (thereafter, the registration fee per person is $499)
Cancellation policy: Cancellation requests made before Friday, December 6 at 5:00pm EST will be granted a 100% refund minus a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be offered for requests made after December 6.
We look forward to helping you obtain H1B approvals in this difficult climate by sharing our tips and secrets for your success. Thank you for your continued interest.
- When making payment for this teleconference, please input EVC as your Client Number.
- Details for accessing the teleconference will be eMailed a day or two prior to the conference.
- Any important messages regarding a scheduling change will be posted on this page.
- If your company is not yet a client of the Murthy Law Firm, contact me at email@example.com, and I would be happy to talk to you about the services we offer and the SPECIAL CORPORATE RATES available.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]