Your business is global, so sometimes you and your team need to travel globally. As good as technology is at bringing everyone together, there are times when meeting face-to-face is the most expedient way to cut through cross-communication and cross-cultural confusion, to maintain your company’s productive track.
In addition to being a leading U.S. immigration law firm, the Murthy Law Firm assists clients with their outbound immigration needs. Our attorneys work in conjunction with local counsel to ensure a holistic approach to each client’s global immigration needs. A non-exhaustive list of the types of cases that can be handled by the Murthy team includes:
- NAFTA work visas in Canada and Mexico
- Canadian permanent residency
- Canadian Labour Market Impact Assessments
- International intercompany transfers
- U.K. investor visas
- Indian business and film visas
- Australian work visas, such as the 457
- Australian permanent residency
- Chinese work visas, such as the M class
Countries around the world vary in their visa requirements for U.S. citizens crossing their borders for short-term work projects or long-term foreign posts. Compliance is complicated and the rules are constantly changing. Let the Murthy team assist with your need for outbound immigration.
How We Can Help You
- The Murthy Law Firm helps you understand everything you need, from applying for the appropriate visa and work permit.
- Our team can help with the applications for derivative family members.
- We can advise and prepare you for your consular interview.