Don’t Abandon your Green Card!

Do you have a green card and have been abroad for more than 1 year without a reentry permit? You may still be able to resume your permanent residence in the U.S. Speak with us about your options for reentering the U.S.!


Subscribe to eNewsletter

The Murthy Law Firm will be CLOSED Mon (27.May), in observance of the Memorial Day holiday and to give our staff time with their families. Wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday!