Is it possible to apply for both an H1B amendment and extension at the same time?


Yes, it is possible to amend and extend all in one filing. If you look at the I-129 form, you will see the options asking what action/s are desired. If there is eligibility for an extension, these requests can be combined. (04.May.2015)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.

Copyright © 2015, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.