Household Member B-2

Do you have a family member, such as an elderly parent, who doesn’t qualify for H-4, F-2, or L-2 derivative status? The B-2 Visa for Household Members can help them live with you in the U.S. for an extended period. We can help keep your family together! Contact us!

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.