Keep your AP Safe While Abroad!

USCIS has no process to replace lost, stolen, or destroyed Advance Parole travel document while abroad! If this occurs, contact closest USCIS international office or U.S. embassy or consulate for alternative options. Read more.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.