Sponsoring Relative While Living Abroad

Did you know? A U.S. citizen living abroad generally can sponsor a family member for a green card, as long as the petitioner properly plans their eventual move to the U.S. with the beneficiary. Does this situation apply to you? Contact us for assistance.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.