AOS for G4 Retirees

Are you or your family member retiring from a career as a G4 or NATO-6 employee? G4 retirees can apply for a green card if certain physical presence and U.S. residence requirements are met. Contact us to learn more.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.