Preserving Continuous Residence for Naturalization while Abroad

Do you have a green card and have to work abroad for one year or more? You may be able to file Form N-470 to preserve continuous residence to qualify for citizenship if your employment meets certain criteria. Contact us to see if this option is right for you.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.