L1A to EB1C

An L1A executive or manager in the U.S. often can apply for the EB1C green card! Read more here and contact Murthy Law Firm to see if this works for you.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.