Don’t Abandon your Green Card!

Do you have a green card and have been abroad for more than 1 year without a reentry permit? You may still be able to resume your permanent residence in the U.S. Speak with us about your options for reentering the U.S.!

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.