LPR Birth Abroad

Pro-tip! A child born abroad to an LPR parent can become an LPR by entering the U.S. with the LPR mom or dad on their 1st trip back within two years of the birth! No visa for the child needed, only a birth certificate and passport! Learn more.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.