This immigrant category was designed to facilitate the international transfer of executives and managers within multinational companies. Similar to the EA petition, the EB1 MET petition does not require PERM Labor. However, a permanent employment offer is required by a qualifying employer.
- Evidence of a qualifying relationship between the U.S. and foreign entity.
- The beneficiary must have worked abroad with the related foreign entity in an executive or managerial capacity for one year (out of the three years preceding the transfer).
- The beneficiary should be coming to the United States to work with the U.S. entity in a managerial or executive capacity.
How We Can Help You
- The Murthy Law Firm provides assistance and advice to individuals who seek to enter the United States or adjust status while in the U.S. under the MET immigrant visa category.
- Murthy Law Firm attorneys determine whether the beneficiary meets all the requirements of the MET category and offer advice on the available courses of action.