EB3 PERM Labor

Sponsored workers who are members of a profession and those who possess bachelors’ degrees or the foreign equivalent may be eligible for the “professionals” category. “Skilled” workers are those who are capable of performing skilled work requiring at least two years of training or work experience. Foreign nationals with less than two years of training and work experience may qualify under the “other workers” category.


  • Evidence of an offer of permanent employment from a U.S. employer.
  • The sponsored worker must provide evidence of required education, training or experience.
  • The sponsoring employer must obtain labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).

How We Can Help You

Murthy Law Firm attorneys offer advice on the appropriate EB3 category based on the foreign worker’s background, offered position and other factors.

The Murthy Law Firm provides assistance with all stages of the EB3 “green card” case from filing the labor certification application until the final stages of green card processing which is completed either through consular processing or adjustment of status in the United States.