I am in H-4 status and want to pursue a teaching career. What are my options?


Teachers are often sponsored in J-1 and H1B status. It is necessary to check into all the educational / licensing requirements in the particular state. If you are eligible for the H-4 EAD, that would provide a very good option for pursuing any job. (16.May.2016)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2016, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.