M-2 Dependent

The spouse and minor child/ren of a student in M-1 status are eligible for the M-2 visa. Neither employment nor full-time study is permitted while in M-2 status, with the exception of a child attending primary or secondary school.

How We Can Help You

  • Murthy Law Firm attorneys provide assistance in devising a strategy and course of action to increase the chance of obtaining the M-1/M-2 visa at the consular post abroad, especially after a previous visa denial.
  • ┬áMurthy Law Firm attorneys provide advice and assistance with request for change of status to and from M-1 or M-2 status.