My company filed my I-140 for regular processing. Can I change it to premium?


It is possible to upgrade a pending I-140 to premium processing, assuming the case is filed in a category that allows for premium. To do this, it is necessary to have the receipt number from the I-140. The company would have to permit this upgrade. Assuming they do, it is just a matter of filing a form and paying the premium-processing fee. (26.Oct.2015)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.

Copyright © 2015, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.