I have a 3-year bachelor’s degree (BSC) and a 3-year master’s degree (MCA) from India. I also have 10 years of experience with the same employer. Do I qualify for EB2?


In this situation, it is potentially possible for the 3-year masters to be evaluated as equal to a U.S. masters. If so, EB2 would be an option, assuming the job has EB2 level requirements. The difficult issue is the experience with the same employer. Generally, this experience is often used as a basis for qualification in the GC case. (16.Nov.2015)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.

Copyright © 2015, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.