Can a person with an H-4 EAD apply for unemployment benefits after being laid off?


Generally speaking, a person with an H-4 EAD may apply for unemployment benefits, assuming s/he otherwise qualifies. (09.Jan.2017)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2017, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.