Can I travel overseas while my H-4 EAD application is pending?


One should be in the United States and in H-4 status to apply for an H-4 EAD. However, there is no prohibition on traveling abroad after the application is filed. (12.Mar.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.