Can I travel to U.S. using the B-1/B-2 visitor visa stamp in my expired passport?


Yes, one can travel with a valid visa in an expired passport, in conjunction with a new valid passport. This is fairly common. (21.May.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.