My visitor visa expires in two months. Can I use it to travel to the U.S.?


Yes, a B-2 (or B-1/B-2) visa “stamp” is just an entry document. It need only be valid at the time that one applies for admission to the United States. (23.Jul.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.