I have been working in H1B status for several years. My I-94 has been extended to 2022, but the visa stamp in my passport has expired. Can I apply for a new stamp in Canada?


Generally speaking, it is possible to apply for a visa “stamp” in Canada. It is suggested that you read this official information regarding third-country nationals applying for a visa in Canada. (30.Oct.2019)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.