I am filing an I-539 application to request an extension of B-2 status. Do I need to include an I-134 form with my application?


No, an I-539 applicant is not normally required to include an affidavit of support (form I-134) with the application. (18.Mar.2021)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2021, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.