Jessica first joined the Murthy Law Firm in the Law Clerk Honors program in November 2010. Jessica worked in each department of the Murthy Law Firm as a law clerk. While gaining experience on a variety of case types, Jessica has also authored articles for MurthyDotCom and researched complex issues for the firm’s attorneys.
Jessica’s focus is currently on PERM labor certifications, immigrant petitions (I-140s), applications to adjust status (I-485s), and other family-based cases. Prior to joining our firm, Jessica represented clients in asylum hearings and other matters before the Immigration Court while in law school. She also clerked for the Baltimore Immigration Court while in law school.
Education and Admissions
- Juris Doctorate (cum laude), The University of Baltimore School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Sociology, The College of William and Mary
- Admitted to the State Bar of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Red Shoe Crew of Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore