Maggie joined the Murthy Law Firm in 2022 and works on nonimmigrant petitions. She also writes articles for the MurthyBulletin and MurthyDotCom.
Before joining the Murthy Law Firm, Maggie worked in business immigration as a paralegal for two years. During law school, she worked as a law clerk in business immigration for two years. She also worked with community organizations in Arizona on asylum and cancellation of removal cases.
Education & Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Economics, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), International Public Policy, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, 2016
- Juris Doctorate (cum laude), University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- Admitted to the State Bar of Maryland
Memberships & Professional Accomplishments
- Maryland State Bar Association