My current AP expires in a few months and my renewal application is pending. Can I travel out of the country for a couple of weeks?


One in this situation generally is permitted to travel, but must reenter the U.S. before expiration of the current AP/EAD card. (21.Nov.2016)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2016, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.