When I entered the U.S. using my B-2 visa, I was only given 30 days on my I-94 card. Can I apply for an extension?


Prior to the date the current I-94 expires, one generally can apply for a B-2 extension. A valid reason for requesting the extension should be provided to improve one’s chances that the application will be approved. (29.Jan.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.