I am out of the U.S. and my AP renewal application was denied because I traveled while it was pending. My current AP does not expire for a few months. Can I still use it to enter the U.S.?


Yes, as long as the current AP is valid, it can be used. The denial of the extension should not be problematic. One would need to refile upon return. (21.May.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.