My spouse’s EAD application was denied because we selected the wrong category. Do I need to reapply, or is it possible to appeal?


If the form was filled out incorrectly, the fastest, cheapest, best option typically would be to refile the I-765, indicating the correct code this time. (04.Jun.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.