I am in H1B status, my wife is in H-4 status, and my son is a U.S. citizen. We just moved to a new address. Can I fill out one AR-11 for the entire family?


Generally speaking, a separate AR-11 must be filed for each non-exempt family member. (i.e., No AR-11 is needed for the U.S. citizen child.) (23.Oct.2019)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.