I was laid off from my H1B position about two months ago. I have moved to a new employer, but my previous employer has still not paid me my final paycheck. Is there anything I can do?


If a former (or current) H1B employer fails to pay timely pay the wages owed, the H1B worker may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.  (23.Mar.2023)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2023, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.