I was laid off by my H1B employer, and the company refused to pay for my return trip to India. Do I have any recourse?


Yes, you may file a complaint with the Wage & Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor. (09.Apr.2024)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2024, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.