I am in H1B status. Can I apply for my wife’s H-4 EAD before she enters the U.S.?


The H-4 spouse needs to be in the United States in order to apply for an H-4 EAD. (10.Oct.2016)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2016, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.