I’m working as a manager for a company in the U.S. I used to work as a manager abroad, but it was for an unrelated company. Can I file for EB1(c) as a multinational manager?


Unfortunately, to qualify for the EB1(c) category, one must have worked as a manager or executive for a company related to the U.S. petitioner. (07.Nov.2016)

Questions frequently reach us from students on a variety of matters. This is a sample question, answered by an attorney in our firm. More information can be found in the student section of MurthyDotCom.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2016, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.