I was given a 221(g) administrative processing notice when I applied for an H1B visa at the consulate. Can I be sponsored for an H1B transfer while the 221(g) case is still pending?


Yes, one in this situation normally could have another employer file an H1B petition for consular processing. (26.Mar.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.