I received a notice of intent to deny on my H1B amendment. Can we upgrade the case to premium?


It is normally possible to “upgrade” an H1B to Premium Processing by submitting the form I-907 and filing fee, along with a NOID (or RFE) response. (07.Aug.2019)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.