I am in H1B status and moved from Employer A to Employer B about six weeks ago. Employer A still has not provided me with my final paycheck. Is there anything I can do to get the money owed to me?


If a former (or current) employer fails to pay timely pay the wages owed, the H1B worker may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division. (19.Sep.2019)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.