My son is on H-4 status and wants to work an after school job. Can he apply for an H-4 EAD?


The H-4 EAD program only allows a qualifying H-4 spouse to apply for an EAD. Unfortunately, an H-4 dependent child is not eligible to apply for an H-4 EAD. (02.Nov.2022)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2022, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.