I was planning to travel to the U.S. for a wedding. I applied for a B-1/B-2 visa, which was issued for 10 years. My plans have now changed, and I will not be traveling to the U.S. at this time. If I do not travel until next year, can I still use the same visa?


Typically, as long as the B-1/B-2 visa has not expired, it can be used to request admission in B-1/B-2 status.  (27.Apr.2023)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2023, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.