My husband was issued a 221(g) blue slip when he went for visa stamping. What should we do now?


This is very case-specific, and is not something that can be easily addressed in this type of forum. One in this situation should consult a qualified attorney. (24.Oct.2016)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2016, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.