If I move from H1B to H-4 EAD, would I be able to later convert back to H1B? Would I have to go through the lottery again?


Generally, one could be sponsored for a change back to H1B at any time, assuming that one has H1B “time” remaining. (24.Jul.2017)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2017, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.