I am working in an H1B position and have Canadian PR. Can I live in Canada and commute to the U.S. each morning to work in my H1B job?


Yes, it is possible to live in Canada and commute to the U.S. to work in H1B status. However, you should consult directly with an immigration attorney about your specific situation before making any change. (30.Apr.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.