I have a pending I-485, but do not have an advance parole document or a visa. What options do I have for international travel?


To travel in this situation, one generally would need either a valid AP or a valid H1B or L-1 visa. (19.Nov.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.