Can my spouse apply for an H-4 extension while my H1B change-of-employer is pending?


Yes, generally speaking, an application to extend H-4 status may be filed while the principal spouse has a pending H1B change of employer. (14.Aug.2019)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.