I am a registered nurse from India, and am currently in the U.S. in H-4 status. I am seeking an employer willing to sponsor me for an employment-based green card case. Can you assist in finding me a sponsor?


We are an immigration law firm. We are unable to assist foreign nationals with finding employment or a sponsor in the United States. If you are able to find a prospective employer, we would be honored to assist you and the employer with the immigration aspects of your case. (21.May.2020)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2020, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.