I recently entered the U.S. using my advance parole document. Can my wife now enter in H-4 status?


Unless the principal spouse is in valid H1B status, the dependent spouse typically cannot enter in H-4 status. (16.May.2023)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2023, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.