My EB2 I-140 is approved. Now, I am being moved to work at a different physical location, but will be in the same position, performing the same duties. Do I need a new I-140 and/or a new PERM?


Unless the PERM application was filed for multiple work locations, a change in work location may require a new labor certification and I-140. (23.Apr.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.