I am currently working based on H-4 EAD. Can my company sponsor me for a green card under the EB3 category?


Working based on an H-4 EAD typically would have no impact on a company’s ability to sponsor you for a green card. As long as you meet the standard requirements, the company can sponsor you for an EB3 position. (07.Nov.2019)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2019, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.